One of our newer online resources is Universal Class, which offers over 500 online continuing education classes. The classes meet online, at your convenience, with a real instructor. Classes cover a wide varierty of subjects: computers, business, arts & photography, crafts, GED prep, health & medicine, writing help, homeschooling, and more!
Classes are available in a diverse range of subjects including computers, business, home & garden, health and medicine, hobbies, and more. View a listing of class topics.
Step 1: Go to the sign up page to create your account with your user name and password.
Step 2: Go to http://highlandparkil.universalclass.com to enroll in your class and start learning!
• You are welcome to enroll in up to 5 courses.
• You have up to 6 months to finish each course
• You have access to your course 24/7 via the Internet.
• Attend class and do assignments on your schedule.
• Each course has a real instructor who you may communicate with using e-mail.
note: These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment. These courses are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.