The New Catalog
Wednesday marks the introduction of our new catalog, Bibliocommons! Get step-by-step instructions on setting up your account here. All you need is you HPPL library card and your PIN!
What does Bibliocommmons offer?
- easily place holds on items owned by HPPL, and place holds at other libraries for items not in our collection
- review your account and quickly renew materials
- create shelves of items you've read, want to read, or are currently reading and create your own annotations. Share your shelves (or not, by changing your privacy settings!)
- create annotated topical or genre lists to share with others (or not, by changing the privacy settings in each of your lists!)
- give star ratings to titles
- read reviews from other users and write your own
- see or follow other users to see what they're reading and what they recommend
- pay fines online