- Library Catalog
- Archives & Local History
- Strategic Plan 2019 - 2021
- Library News
- Current Newsletter
- Get a Library Card
- Get Tech Help
- Wireless Printing
- Digital Media Lab
- Museum Passes
- About Us
3D Print Submission
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Please keep the following things in mind before you submit your request:
- Only Highland Park Public Library card holder may submit files for print.
- Files must be in STL format (.stl), .obj, or .3mf
- Our printer can accommodate files up to 10” x 8” x 8”.
- Individual pieces must be able to be completed within 2 hours
- Patrons can request a maximum of 2 hours of print time per week
- Please allow 1 week for your file to be printed.
- You will be notified by phone or email when your print is complete. We will hold print jobs at the computer lab desk for 7 days.
- If we detect a problem with your print submission we will contact you prior to printing.
- The library is not responsible for failed 3D prints.
- The library reserves the right to refuse any 3D print request.