Library Annual Calendar
January 2021 – December 2021
The Library will have a different opening schedule on the following days:
- Friday, January 1 (New Year's Day)—Closed
- Sunday, April 4 (Easter)—Closed
- Monday, May 31 (Memorial Day)—Closed
- Saturday, July 3 (Independence Day)—Closed
- Sunday, July 4 (Independence Day)—Closed
- Sunday, September 5 (Labor Day)—Closed
- Monday, September 6 (Labor Day)—Closed
- Wednesday, November 24—Close at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 25 (Thanksgiving)—Closed
- Friday, December 24—Close at 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 25 (Christmas)—Closed
- Sunday, December 26—Closed
- Friday, December 31 (New Year's Eve)—Close at 1:00 p.m.
The library will be closed from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. the first Wednesday of each month (except December) for staff meetings.
The Library will also close for a staff inservice program in December.
The Board of Trustees may alter Library closing dates when necessary.