2018 Income Tax Forms
The Highland Park Library has recieved a limited number of Federal and State forms and instructions for the 2018 tax year.
From the IRS, we have received the following federal tax forms and instructions:
- Form 1040 and Schedules 1-6 (all in one booklet)
- Instruction Book for Form 1040
Additional IRS forms, instructions and publications can be requested from these resources:
- www.irs.gov: View and print forms, instructions and publications.
- www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/order-products: Online ordering of IRS forms, instructions, and publications for individuals and businesses to receive print copies via U.S. mail.
- www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/ebook: Free downloadable ebook version of popular tax publications and 1040 instructions.
- (800) 829-3676: Call the IRS to order print forms, instructions, and publications via the U.S. mail.
Visit an IRS Office (call first to verify hours):
- 230 S. Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60604 (312) 292-4912
- 5100 River Rd., Schiller Park, IL 60176 (847) 737-6688
Call the IRS:
- Individuals: (800) 829-1040
- Persons with Hearing Impairments: (800) 829-4059
- Businesses (800) 829-4933
From the State of Illinois Department of Revenue, we have received an extremely limited number of the following tax forms and instructions:
- Form IL-1040
- Schedule IL-E/EIC
- Schedule ICR
- Schedule IL-WIT
Additonal Illinois tax forms, instructions and publications can be requested from the following resources:
- Tax.Illinois.gov: View and print forms, instructions, and publications
Call the Illinois Department of Revenue:
- Forms Order Line: (800) 356-6302
- TTD (800)544-5304
- Assistance for Individuals (800) 732-8866 or (217) 782-3336
- Business Hot Line (217) 524-4772
Visit an Illinois Department of Revenue Office:
- James R. Thompson Center, Concourse Level, 100 W. Randolph St. , Chicago, IL 60601 (800) 732-8866
- Maine North Regional Building, 9511 Harrison Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60016 (847) 294-4200
Moraine Township offers tax assistance. Call (847 )780-6644 for information about Moraine Township’s free assistance to low and moderate income taxpayers through the IRS VITA program (Voluntary Income Tax Assistance). The library's Information and Reader Services librarians can assist you in navigating the IRS and Illinois Department of Revenue web sites, printing forms, or online ordering of forms and instructions, but we cannot offer tax assistance.