- Library Catalog
- Archives & Local History
- Strategic Plan 2019 - 2021
- Library News
- Current Newsletter
- Get a Library Card
- Get Tech Help
- Wireless Printing
- Digital Media Lab
- Museum Passes
- About Us
2019 Property Assessments
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Property owners in Lake County will be receiving their 2019 property tax assessment notices soon. The Moraine Township Assessments are scheduled to be published in the Highland Park News and the West Deerfield Township Assessments are scheduled to be published in the Deerfield Review on
October 3, 2019 October 10, 2019. Property owners will have 30 days from the publication date to appeal their property assessment.
Property Tax Help
The Lake County Assessor's Office will be holding property tax one-on-one help sessions at the University Center of Lake County, Room 211, 1200 University Center Drive, Grayslake IL.
- Wednesdays September 25, October 2, October 9, October 16, and October 23 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturdays September 28, October 5, October 12, and October 19 from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
- Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., property owners can visit the Chief Lake County Assessment Office (18 N. County St.) for property tax help (no appointment necessary).
The 2019 tax property tax appeals must be done electronically through the Appeals Portal. The property owner should contact their local township assessor's office to discuss their concerns before filing an appeal.
- Lake County Assessor: Chief Assessment Officer Robert Glueckert's office is located at 18 N. County St., 7th Floor, Waukegan IL 60085. (847) 377-2050. Monday though Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Moraine Township Assessor: Mark Lindsay. 800 Central Avenue, Highland Park IL 60035. (847) 432-2100. Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- West Deerfield Township Assessor: Tom Healey. 601 Deerfield Road, Deerfield IL 60015. (847) 945-0614. Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.